- This is the master from which all feature branches are created.
- Only check in to Trunk when a feature has been tested in RC and LIVE change request has been created and approved.
- This folder contains multiple feature branches created from the trunk.
- Once your branch is ready then merge it into RC if it’s going to be released next.
- If it’s not going to be released next, then don’t merge it. Park it there.
- Once the feature is merged and tested in RC and live release approved, then merge it with trunk.
- RC branch. This is the upcoming release candidate
- Once RC gone live, create a new branch from it and put it under the Releases folder and name it like Release2.6
· Feature (optional for when a feature branch has a different release schedule but still needs to be tested)